Today was Back to School haircuts for the boys. Boring. And for some reason, what usually takes 15 minutes, took an hour. I was not prepared for the time killing (meaning my phone was almost dead) so I had the choice of listening to the trendy pop music or reading the Reader's Digest. I tried the music first, but after hearing Carly Rae's Call Me Maybe followed by Fun's We Are Young, I decided to look at the Reader's Digest. I'm so glad I did. I few months ago I saw a cartoon with explanation that I though was too funny. I've tried to retell/explain it to others, but I can't get the joke across. So, there in the Reader's Digest was the funny. I took a picture of it... Click on it...
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
While Sitting in Dollar Cuts...
Posted by squidlover at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment