BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I Think the Refrigerator is Dying

I think the refrigerator is finally on it's way out.  We bought it used and hoped that it would last 6 months until we recovered from buying the house.  It has been 3 years, but I think it's dying; it's done its job and exceeded our expectations.  For the past few days, its been gurgling a lot as if those sounds are the dying breaths.  The refrigerator has done this before- last November it was making the same odd sounds; I'd chosen its replacement and had it sitting in the online shopping cart when the refrigerator magically revived itself and has been keeping things cool ever since.  While the anticipation of buying a new appliance is exciting, I wish I had a fairy godmother who would pay for it!  So I sit, listen to the gurgles, research its replacement online, and wonder if this is really it...

0 comments: