For the life of me I cannot keep track of what day it is. I'm needing structure, routine, and predictability! That will come soon enough (on Tuesday, whenever that is), and then shortly thereafter I will be missing the calm, laid back days of summer.
Tonight is the Open House at the junior high. Nolan is having a "big deal" attitude because he's a big 8th grader this year and knows everything about everything already. That's great... should make for an easy year.
Lately I've been feeling philosophical and comparing human relationships with finances, and how both involve investment, risk, and return. But then I start analyzing different personal relationships and I get mad because I see how out of balance some of my relationships are. So I stop analyzing and accept the relationships as and for what they are.
I made a triple batch of cinnamon rolls last night. I'm sick of them already.
There's a "stalker" (who is hopefully a friend) who visits my blog multiple times a day. That's okay. I just want to say "hi" to one of my most loyal and most mysterious readers.
Headaches are lame and I can't seem to shake the migraine from my dental procedure last week.
Facebook is switching me over to timeline next week. Bummer and no thank you, but it's not like I have a choice. Having a stalking tool is more important to me than its format (right, Les?).
Today I hate my hair, the carpet, and dusty blinds. I'm liking my light fixtures and clean car.
I made a footprint for a tent yesterday. I felt so outdoorsy-yet-domestic. I'm quite proud of it.
Random enough? I think so.
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Thursday? Wednesday? Maybe it's Friday?
Posted by squidlover at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment