I've been busy finding Jonathan's room for the past 3 days. Yes, it was that bad. His stuff was strewn through 3 rooms- his, the guest room, and the family room. Back in March, we had a flood that affected Jonathan's room. He was displaced for several days and his room had not been completely put back together, until today... I was impressed with the number of pairs of jeans and shorts Jonathan owns. Whenever I can find Jonathan's size of jeans at a good price, I buy them because they are so hard to find. So I alone am responsible for him owning 10 pairs of jeans. However, the only reason he has 12+ pairs of khaki shorts in addition to the numerous other pairs of shorts he owns, is because he told me he needed new shorts for work. I think he should have checked his floor first. Oh well. I wonder if Jonathan will accept my "Mom Approved" room challenge.
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Jonathan's Room
Posted by squidlover at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment