BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 3, 2012

Nervous Energy

I've had a lot of nervous energy today as I anxiously waited for the results of my dad's bronchoscopy.  I used to analyze specimens obtained via bronchoscopy so I had a good idea as to what the doctors were looking for, and none of it is good.  So to kill time as I waited to hear results, I decided to clean.  I took care of 5 loads of laundry and scoured 2 bathrooms before 9:30 a.m.  After swim lessons, I finished Nolan's room and then decided to attack the boys' bathroom.  The words nasty, gross, and vile only begin to describe it.  I'll spare you details, but when it was done, it looked so good that I texted a picture of the toilet to my sister.  Anyway, test results... 3 of the 4 things they were looking for came back negative and the 4th result hadn't come in yet.  Dad is feeling better.  He sounds better.  Precautionary measures against something nasty- contagious have been lifted, so a good day.

0 comments: