BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Busker Belnap

Before I get to the real post, a quick mention of my dad.  First, thank you to all who have expressed your concern and checked in on me; I really appreciate it.  Second, while we still don't know what is going on, the doctors have been able to rule out a lot of things.  His MRI was clean.  They did a spinal tap yesterday and we're waiting on results from that.  A CT scan shows that there is something in his lung- pneumonia or something else, or who knows; so that may be worth a more invasive exam.  The med staff is no longer donning extra protective gear.  His fever also broke last night.  We're still in the "wait and see" mode.

Okay- Busker Belnap...
Jonathan likes to use odd words; I'll admit that, once upon a time, I had to go look the word "busker" up on dictionary.com.  If you didn't know, all busker means is street performer.  Jonathan has wanted to be a busker for about half his life.  I think he got the idea from the various performers he saw in the London Underground when he was in 4th grade.  Today the THS marching band had a fundraiser at the Lindon WalMart.  Most of the band members were pedaling discount cards, but Jonathan got to be a busker outside the store.  He took both his sax and clarinet and has been busy "entertaining" the "People of WalMart" (he should have played that song...).  Miles and I went down to see him.  It looked like he was having fun...


0 comments: