BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 6, 2012

Good Things

Several good things have happened in the past 24 hours...

  1. My dad was released from the hospital last night.  The timing was odd, but I think he's glad to be home.  I know he's not missing the food.  Last night he said he was served something that resembled dark brown sawdust; the doctor suggested he stop by In-n-Out and the way home.
  2. I had almost 2 hours of "me" time.  I got my haircut today and chatted with Amber about nothing the entire time.  It was fun.  It was relaxing.  Nobody wanted anything from me for the entire appointment.  
  3. Nolan has kept his room clean for 48 hours.  Shocking! I threw away 15 pounds of trash from Jonathan's room.
  4. I opened my inbox and found a $10 gift certificate for sheet music in it! Evidently when I placed an order last week, it was during a promo and I got $10 back in the form of a GC.
  5. The piano accompaniment for the piece that Jonathan has chosen for Sterling Scholar auditions and other stuff isn't hard.  If it was anything like last year's solo/ensemble piece, I was going to die. I've got this year's piece half learned.
  6. I ate hash browns and then gelato for dinner.  Don't judge; you know you're jealous...

0 comments: