My boys know that when they are gone for several consecutive days, their rooms are fair game if they were left in a unapproved level of cleanliness. Nolan is backpacking this week. I couldn't see any carpet in his room. His futon was buried under-who-knew what as well. Today I started to attack his room. I anticipate that it will take a day and a half for me to clean. I started by removing all clothing from his floor. Then, armed with a large black trash bag, I started picking up trash. Nolan is garbage can challenged. He has a trash can, but doesn't seem to be able to fill it. After collecting the trash, I went to pick up the bag with one hand; it didn't come easily. The bag was nearly full. I had Jonathan haul up the bag while I carried up laundry and stuff that belonged upstairs. Before taking the black bag of trash out, I had Jonathan weigh it... 22.4 pounds of trash is what I removed from Nolan's room. Nasty. While Jonathan is amused, he should be scared. Next week, it's his rooms' turn and his stuff is scattered about in 3 different rooms.
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment