During Miles' "mute" phase, I often wondered what he was thinking. Now that he has decided to be verbal, he often tell us what is on his mind. 2 stories from today...
Miles must have had amusing dreams last night because twice I heard him laughing in his sleep. When he work up this morning and came and found me, he said, "Miles have such fun sleep!" While he didn't elaborate, I knew he was right.
Today it snowed a few inches, melted, and iced over. It was 28 degrees out when I realized that I needed to make a quick grocery store run. I took Miles with me. We did the shopping then headed out to the car. To help Miles stay warm, I put him in the car while I loaded the groceries. I finished with the groceries and went to buckle Miles into his car seat. He told me, "Look! Man is all naked!" I said, "What?" Miles repeated, "Man is all naked." Keeping in mind that it is literally freezing outside and being skeptical of Miles' observation, I asked him, "Where?" He answered, "Man has no shoes on!" I laughed and laughed at Miles' way of expressing his observation.
Monday, December 10, 2012
More Awesome Things Miles Says
Posted by squidlover at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment