BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Higher Education, Again

I spent most of today up in Salt Lake.  I got home a little before 4 p.m. and checked the messages.  There was one from the Regent's Scholarship Office.  This was the scholarship Jonathan was applying for last week when I had the issue of getting Jonathan's transcript from UVU (they wouldn't give me a copy of his transcript without a permission slip from him even though Jonathan is a minor).  The message left said that while Jonathan's paperwork had been received, there was a problem with the transcript from UVU; it wasn't an official transcript so we needed to go get another transcript from UVU and have it in the mail by the deadline, preferably by the priority deadline which happens to be tomorrow.  While going out anywhere was the last thing I wanted to do, Jonathan and I went to UVU.  We went to the transcript place and Jonathan told them what the scholarship people said; I asked the guy for an "officially official" transcript.  Mr. UVU had no idea why the transcript wasn't deemed "official" but he gave us a new copy (free of charge!).  We headed to the post office and sent it off.  What is it with Jonathan and transcript issues? 

0 comments: