BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cell Phone Insurance

I don't have insurance on my phone and Miles obsession with my phone makes me nervous as it's quite an expensive toy for a 4 year old to play with.  I have rules that he must follow when playing games on my phone- #1 being, he must sit down!  Well, on Monday I decided to purchase insurance for my phone.  I bought Miles a Kindle Fire so he can play all the games he wants on it.  My theory is that since it's bigger than my phone and also a touch screen, he'll like it more that my phone.  He's liking his Kindle.  He just went and showed it to Dan.  I heard Miles say, "my iPad; not a Kindle."  I'm in no hurry to correct his assumption; it can be an "iPad" if it keeps him away from my phone.


0 comments: