BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thieves!

Sometime this past week, we were robbed.  I've always said that if someone were to burglarize us, they'd leave disappointed because we don't have anything worth stealing.  Evidently I was wrong.  I am shocked though at what the thieves were after.  It took me days to discover something was missing.  Subtle little boogers.  Yesterday Amy and I were outside playing with Miles.  Miles took Amy over to the side of the backyard to show her his treasures... the "little pumpkins".  He loves his Jack-Be-Little pumpkin patch.  He loves to go out and pick pumpkins.  Last week, we counted 25 set, orange little pumpkins that were nearly ready to harvest.  Yesterday there were 16 total, including the small, growing, immature white ones.  Someone helped themselves to our pumpkins.  Lame thing to steal.  We'd have been happy to share if we'd been asked, but no, someone had to sneak into the backyard and take them.  In addition, they brought a dog who left a gift right next to the patch.

0 comments: