BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Nice Boring Week

It's been one of those weeks... pretty much everything went according to schedule... nothing exciting or interesting to record.  It was one of those weeks that makes me wonder why I blog, but then I started thinking about how many people quit blogging or only record the big events, and then I return to the purpose of my blog.  Obviously my blog is not a money making endeavour, nor is it one that is out there to gain national notoriety.  My blog is for me; a place where I can record whatever I feel like (admittedly, what is recorded is very filtered at times).  I talk to myself through my blog.  I like seeing the pattern of life unfold as I look back at old posts.  I love finding my boys perusing past memories thanks to the blog.  My blog is the most consistent "journal" I have ever kept.  So onward, and hopefully there will be some more interesting-to-me things to record soon (like stuff happening later today and tomorrow?).

0 comments: