BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

BFM Strikes Again

Bathroom Story Disclaimer...

That would be Big Fat Mouth, or BFM for short.  Whose BFM?  Mine.  Sometimes I amaze myself with the freedom that I allow my mouth to have.  This morning, shortly after store opening, I was in Ross with my parents and Miles.  My mom was trying something on, and, of course, Miles had to go to the bathroom.  I got him out of the cart and we found the restroom.  As we pushed open the door, we were hit in the face with a wall of poo smell.  Nasty!  I said aloud to Miles as we waded through the vapor, "Miles, it's not a good sign when this early in the day you get hit in the face with poo smell."  Then I realized that we weren't alone and someone was in one of the stalls having issues.  Embarrassing for both me and her (or whoever it was because we were out of there before that person emerged from the restroom).  Will I ever learn?  Probably not.

0 comments: