Miles has had a fascination with Super Glue ever since watching the Super Glue Will it Blend? episode. Knowing that Miles was very interested in Super Glue, I mandated that all tubes of the stuff needed to be stored out of Miles' sight and reach. Today he was going through a drawer and found a tube of the contraband. I wasn't aware Miles had it until I heard him panicking and asking for help. I looked over and saw the tube of Super Glue opened and on the floor. I went over to do some damage control and found that Miles had Super Glued his hands to a dish towel. I helped get the towel off his hands, but he was still bothered by the glue that had dried on his fingers. Not much I can do about that as I'm not using acetone on his fingers. I told him, "Sorry" and headed back to what I was doing before the Super Glue incident. I took a step, or I started to take a step, lifted my heel, but quickly realized that I had stepped in spilled Super Glue and my toes were affixed to the kitchen floor. Thanks, Miles...
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment