BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Nolan!

Fourteen years ago, Nolan joined our family.  We celebrated him all day long.  His breakfast of choice was Krispy Kreme doughnuts- glazed, chocolate glazed, and sprinkles.  I delivered him lunch today at school- Wallaby's, as requested- Tri-tip and Smashers.  His lunch was the envy of his friends.  After school, Nolan went to his percussion class and his trumpet lesson, then it was Presents time. Of all the stuff he got, I think the Adrenaline lacrosse socks are his favorite.  After presents we went at got dinner at SmashBurger- bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a chocolate malt.  Nolan didn't want a birthday cake; he wanted lemon cream cheese pie! He blew out the candles, but was too full from his dinner to eat any pie.  I think he had a great day, or as great of a day you can have when it's a school day.


New Stick bag!
SmashBurger!
Blowin' out the candles.  What a face!

0 comments: