Red is my favorite color. I love the rich, true red. Red was the first crayon I always wore down in the box. I've always had several red shirts. I have 2 red sweatshirts and 2 pairs of red shoes. I have a red purse. I have red chairs in my bedroom and I had a red wall in my PG house (okay, it wasn't primary red, but it still was red). I love red paper. I love red markers. I love my red spatulas. I love red. Years and years ago (about 21 years ago), I was in Macy's. I don't remember what I was looking for, but I ended up in the dress department looking at the clearance rack. Many ladies search for the perfect black dress, but not me, I've always been on a quest for the prefect red dress. That day, I found the red dress. It was Crayola Crayon Red. I remember it had big shoulder pads and it buttoned all the way down the front; it was a straight cut. I loved the dress at first sight. Then I looked at the price tag. On clearance, the dress was still over $100. There was no way I could buy a $100+ dress as a teenager (and I still don't pay that much for clothes). Knowing there was no way I was going to buy the dress, I never tried it on, but I knew it was the perfect dress. 21-ish years later, I have never owned a red dress. I still look for "that dress", however, today, "that dress" won't have big shoulder pads!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
ute.
Post a Comment