BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Raspberries

Here's today's breakfast.
I absolutely love raspberries. They are my favorite fruit, with nectarines coming in at a close second place. Unfortunately, raspberries are so expensive and come in such small containers that I don't eat them very often. However, my neighbors have raspberries. They grown them along the fence line. The canes flop through the fence, and some grow over the fence. Last summer they told us that anything that crosses the fence line is ours to eat! Last night I went and harvested breakfast. Thanks, Baadsgaards! Looking at the picture, you might think that the berries aren't ripe and are gong to be incredibly sour. These are funny raspberries... they never turn very red! I guess they are anemic, but who cares... they are so yummy! I hear the berries calling me from the kitchen. It's breakfast time!

0 comments: