Well, 3 shots and one "drink" later, we are home for the pediatrician's office. Miles was great. He got 4 vaccines for 8 diseases (diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, pneumo something, hep b, hib b, polio, and rotovirus). He didn't spit his "drink" out- that was the rotovirus vaccine. He cried with the shots but stopped as soon as I picked him up. His immune system is getting a rev-up. He's definitely growing, but is still my smallest. At 6 weeks Nolan weighed 11# 10 oz. I don't have his 2 month stats for some reason. At 2 months, Jonathan weighed 12# 14 oz and was 23.5 inches long. Miles is 11# 12 oz and 23 inches long. He's grown 3.5 inches and gained 4# 7 oz. That puts him at 50% for length (notice... it's not height!) and 48% for weight. His head is in the 32nd percentile (but I don't track head growth). He's doing great!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment