BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Can Copy Aly

... but can answer the questions all by myself!

Holiday Survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper- bags are for lazy people and the element of surprise/anticipation is lost... remove tissue paper... see what's inside; no fun
2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake, allergic to real, my skin gets spotty and my nose is stuffed until the tree gets thrown out, also... no need to hunt for the perfect tree... it's in a box under my stairs
3. When do you put up the tree? after Thanksgiving, within a day or so, but NEVER before
4. When do you take the tree down? After Baby New Year comes
5. Do you like eggnog? Never
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hawaii was cool, so were my skis
7. Hardest person to buy for? Parley
8. Easiest person to buy for? me
9. Do you have a nativity scene? more than I have Santas
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail, yes email would be easier & cheaper, but how impersonal... pick an e-card, email to everyone in your address book, total time involved= 2 minutes, but totally tacky
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Anything Aunty Helen bought
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? They are all so lame...
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I've got a few things for Miles for NEXT YEAR!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep- neighbor gifts...
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Toffee, Chocolate Peanut Clusters
16. Lights on the tree? white
17. Favorite Christmas song? Christmas is a Time to Say "I Love You"
18. Travel or stay at home? stay home- traveling with kids + gifts= nightmare
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, but is it Donner or Donder, and what about Rudolph?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Nothing
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning, chaos style, no turn taking!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Christmas carp in stores before Halloween this year
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm into the snowflakes on my tree- metal, rhinestone, crocheted
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? anything I am not cooking
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? We renewed our Christmas truce... I really have all I need and hate spending money at the moment. Okay- world peace.. bu tI really need a new wire wisk

0 comments: