BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Allstate is a Rip-off

We've had Allstate insurance for about 15 years. We've never had a homeowners claim and haven't had an auto claim in nearly 9 years. We got our automobile renewal notice... they are jacking our auto insurance rate by $100. Six months ago they raised it $50. So in all, they raised our rate $150 in a year. Well, I thought that was a bit ridiculous and called my friend who works for State Farm. She told me to stop in for a quote. I did this morning. For the exact same auto insurance coverage, State Farm was $403 cheaper per 6-month period. I had her check homeowners... for better coverage than we now have, State Farm will insure us for about $100 less per year than Allstate. Guess who is going back to State Farm on Monday to switch insurance companies...

0 comments: