BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rain?

I just looked up from the computer screen and realized it is raining. Yesterday we had a lot of snow so today's weather is going to turn the snow piles into a sloppy mess in the valley. It's snowing in the mountains... 33" inches of new snow in the past 48 hours at the resort where the boys have passes... I can't believe Dan is being so patient about waiting until there's "enough" snow before taking his fellow ski bums to the hill for the first time this year. But it's raining in the valley. Being positive... at least I don't have to shovel the rain! At least we didn't go the Las Vegas Bowl to watch the Utes take on Boise State... I can't think of anything more miserable than having to watch football in the rain. It's raining though and my garage is filled with water. It's raining and Jonathan is supposed to go Christmas caroling tonight. It's raining and the boys wanted to go sledding. It's raining and Jonathan is supposed to go to a snow party tomorrow. It's raining... I'm going to have to wear real shoes to the grocery store and I'm going to get wet. It's raining... sigh...

0 comments: