Yesterday was Miles' one year old check up at the pediatrician's. All is fine, but he has been referred to a pediatric ophthalmologist. Dan and I have noticed that Miles' left eye seems to turn inward a bit. Aly noticed that too. I mentioned that to the pediatrician and while he couldn't see what we have seen (isn't it always that way...whatever is atypical can't be reproduced when it's needed), he wants Miles to be seen by a specialist (that appointment isn't until January!) to check for lazy eye. Miles got 3 shots... chicken pox, MMR, and pneumococcal (I think... and I have no idea how to spell that!). He only got one shot in his leg... the other two were int he "fatty" part of his arm. Since when did they start giving babies shots in the arm? He really didn't appreciate his shots and he screamed until we left the office (I had to get him dressed, wait while they made his eye appointment, and make his 18 mo. check-up appointment before we could leave). I think his second flu shot should be a real treat! Okay... on to the stats! Miles, compared to his brothers at age one, is no longer my smallest child. He weighed 20# 1 oz and is 29.25" long. Jonathan was the mongo... 20# 13 oz and 29.75" long, and Nolan was the mini-man at 19# 12 oz and 29" long.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment