BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Busy Boy

Miles is busy. He is a walking tornado. He dumps everything out of everywhere... the bookcases and "tupperware" area are his favorites. He loves to open the cabinets and pull out and play with the "Olive Garden" cheese grater, the cylinder that goes in the top of the food processor, and the rice cooker. He loves to help me cook. A few days ago I was making cookies. He is mesmerized by the mixer and loves to watch it do its thing. Miles was sitting on the counter eating string cheese and watching me dump ingredients in the mixer and watching the mixer mix and he decided to help me out. He threw his cheese stick in the mixing bowl. Thanks! I fished it out. But before I had the cheese stick in the sink, he'd reached over, grabbed a plum, and threw it in the bowl (while the mixer was going) as well. I got that one out in time too! He loves to climb into every little nook and corner he can squeeze himself into. The other day he found a new drawer to climb in.
Silly boy! At least he's light enough that it didn't break!

0 comments: