Miles has been busy lately. He's getting good at throwing tantrums! His latest tantrum was because I wouldn't (or couldn't) put all three pairs of his shoes on him at the same time! He's experienced a new food, had his first time-outs (because he likes to bite my leg), and done actions to a song! Watch and witness...
First doughnut... On Saturday I took the boys out for doughnuts. We got 31 doughnuts- 3 for going in Krispy Kreme, 4 because I had 4 free doughnut coupons, and 2 dozen (buy 1 get 1 free). The boys loved being doughnut rich. Miles got to try a doughnut and he loved it!
Miles has had several time-outs thins past week. At first he was kind of amused by them. Now he's realized that they are no fun!
Finally, Miles loves the song "If You are Happy". We even have bookmarked his favorite clip of it on YouTube. Now he participates in the motions when he hears the song!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Miles' Adventures
Posted by squidlover at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment