BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Picture is Worth...


... at least $50! Another successful shopping adventure completed, this time, to help the visual learners, I included a picture of my score! 4 packs of 10 count Bic pens, 3 bottles of All laundry detergent (now I have no excuses to not do laundry), 2 bags Nature Valley Nut Cluster things, 2 packages of Knorr Rice & Pasta side dishes, and 5 packages of Klondike Bars. Pre-tax, non-sale, pre-coupon total... $65.24. My total... $17.25... but wait, it's better... printed out at the register was a coupon for $4 off 5 more Klondikes and $15 in "like cash" coupons! So when I go back tomorrow, I'll buy a bunch more stuff, use the $15 "like cash coupons" and the Klondike coupon, and pay about $4 out of pocket and get another Klondike coupon and another $15 "like cash coupons". Do you see a pattern starting?

0 comments: