Today is a "B" day for Jonathan. He doesn't have to be at school early so he doesn't get up until 6:30 a.m. That means I get to get up later as well. So why, beginning at 5 a.m., am I awake? Everyone here has had a very restless night. Dan was on the computer at 3 a.m. Miles has been wiggly and grunting all night long. I keep hearing loud thuds (too big to be caused by a cat) from upstairs. No one is sleeping well. Were we all overtired last night? Are we anticipating the Thanksgiving school and work breaks? Is it because of series of storms will soon be rolling in? I don't know, but it sure annoys me to be awake early on one of my sleeping-in days. Well, being up early gives me a chance to think through the day without interruptions... boys to school, Coscto, Walmart, begin hauling out the Christmas boxes and planning how to decorate this year without having the cat destroying everything. I am anticipating being annoyed with her until January. Well, littlest native is restless again and vocalizing it...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment