BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Day in the Life of...

...Miles! It seems that Miles doesn't do much more than eat all day long. Yesterday I kept track of everything he did in a 24-hour period. Here's Miles day (notice I started with bedtime... he slept so well that night!)

Nov. 11, 2008
10 p.m. Bedtime

Nov. 12, 2008
5:30 a.m. Wake-up and EAT
5:45 a.m. Daddy Time
6:10 a.m. EAT
6:30 a.m. Take Jonathan to School
6:45 a.m. Mommy Snuggle Time
7:30 a.m. Nap
8:00 a.m. Take Nolan to School
8:10 a.m. EAT
9:00 a.m. Nap
10:45 a.m. EAT
11:15 a.m. Playtime
11:45 a.m. EAT
12:10 p.m. Nap
2:00 p.m. Woken up from nap to EAT
2:10 p.m. Errands/more Nap
3:30 p.m. EAT
4:05 p.m. Pick Jonathan up/more nap in carseat
4:35 p.m. Home/Cute time/Play
4:55 p.m. EAT
5:10 p.m. Nap
5:40 p.m. Tummy Time!
5:50 p.m. EAT
6:10 p.m. Fussy! Hold Me! I need my suckie!
6:50 p.m. EAT
7:10 p.m. Daddy-time
7:55 p.m. EAT & Sleep
8:15 p.m. More Daddy-time
9:00 p.m. Catnap
9:15 p.m. Playtime
10:00 p.m. EAT and Bedtime!

I added up the time... It appears that Miles is asleep for around 15 hours a day and spends about a half of awake-time eating (4+hours). I'll have to tell him when he is older that his first part-time job was eating. I do have to say in his "Piggy Defense" that not all of his eating time was "active eating"- he'd doze off and leisurely suck as well.

0 comments: