BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

How Ironic

Nolan did not know what I was blogging about today. He followed me into Miles' room to watch me clean out Miles' nose (I don't know why that is entertaining to him since I hate to do it). The Halloween costumes are stored in Miles' closest, but are currently on the floor. Nolan looked at them and complained "we don't have any dress-ups." My poor, deprived son. I told him to look through the costumes and see what he could come up with. Here it is! Let's see- it's a combination of a monster costume, Utah Jazz wig, General Grant's jacket, sash, and Leonato's knee pants.








A few minutes later, my cross-dresser came out wearing the monster costume, a fighter pilot helmet, an Indian buckskin, Leonato's cape,vest, and boots, and my pioneer trek dress. Notice... he's also pregnant!

0 comments: