For years I have been meaning to "write it down". I know I should keep a better record of my life, but to take the time to write it down isn't a priority. I spend plenty of time in front of my computer, so why now take a few minutes and jot down my thoughts while I am busy wasting time in front of the PC. Also, maybe my typing skills will improve. I've also thought, what's the point of journaling if it just goes in a book that no one reads until you are dead? Maybe a blog will let me share my thoughts, feelings, etc. with others while I am still alive! We'll see how this goes.
1:49 is all that is left, according to www.flightview.com until Dan's plane lands. He's been out of the country (including Texas, and I think that counts as out of the country) for the past 9 days. It's been a long 9 days- far too quiet after 9 p.m. and I've really missed him. I've also been through a miscarriage while he's been gone. Not fun at all. Now I just want him home, dirty laundry and all! Besides, when he's gone, my family prayer time comes around too quickly. It's also gotten chilly since he left and I could use him as a space heater at night! Flightview now says 1:52 until Dan's plane lands. How did that happen?
Nolan is obsessed with Goosebumps books right now, especially Monster Blood I & II. I went to the PG library today and checked out Monster Blood III and IV (or "eye-vee" as Nolan calls book 4) for him. He's already plugging through Monster Blood III. Whatever! Hey, he's reading! He's mad at us because we don't have "the cable". Somehow he found out that there is a Goosebumps show on "the cable" and he can't see it because we don't have "the cable". I took him to Blockbuster last Saturday to see if they had anything Goosebumps. He had to settle for Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase.
Jonathan is constantly harassing Nolan. All afternoon and evening he's at it. It drives me nuts because Nolan is being a drama king about it, and they are so loud and shrilly. Jonathan started harassing Nolan literally as Nolan walked through the door today. Jonathan made Nolan's tigers, Tony and Hobbes, pounce Nolan as the door opened. About 20 seconds ago, the were in here harassing each other. One more reason for Dan to get home- he can take a turn refereeing! 1:46 now until the plane lands.
The Thanksgiving menu is set. Food assignments are made. Amy and Leslie will be bring the Martinelli's because they can buy it at the Cannon Center with their extra food money! Now it's cleaning time. My parents arrive in a week.
1:37 to go!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Why this?
Posted by squidlover at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment