Last week, while driving on State Street through American Fork, right in front of a TechnaGlass, Smack! Something hard pegged my windshield. A star shaped rock chip appeared. How ironic that it happened right in front of a windshield rock repair shop... could they be sabotaging the area with the hopes of drumming up some business? Anyway, on Monday I went to a different TechnaGlass to get the chip filled. The guy at the shop said it would fill without a problem. I paid $20 for the repair.. Leaving the shop, it appeared to me that the chip had started to spread while the guy was filling it. Yesterday I took Nolan to his trumpet lesson. He got out, shut the door, and I heard two pops... I now had 2 "spider leg" cracks in my windshield. It now has to be replaced. So glad I paid to have it fixed so I didn't have to replace the windshield. Today I was looking at the service contract and while the repair isn't guaranteed, it does say that if the repair fails, they will take the repair cost off the windshield replacement bill or refund my money. Guess where I'm going tomorrow? Back to TechnaGlass, not for a replacement, but for a refund. Here's to hoping they'll give me my money back without a hassle.
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment