BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Magenta Ties

Next week is Preference at Timpanogos High School. Jonathan is going. The girl who asked him (3 weeks ago) finally got her dress. She's asked Jonathan to wear a magenta tie. While he's excited for this date, he's not so excited about the magenta tie. Jonathan is off skiing today so I took a color swatch of magenta and went tie shopping for him. I bought 3 ties, hopefully he won't completely hate one of them. The first tie is plain, boring magenta- no texture or color variation. I think it's a little bright (and flat, and plain, and boring), but it's definitely magenta. The next tie is on the purple side of magenta, but still potentially workable. It's magenta (because that what I'm calling it) and black diagonal striped with a silver-gray pinstripe in the center of the black stripes. I actually like this tie, but I'm not sure that Jonathan will like it because it's a skinny tie. The last tie is on the red side of magenta, maybe raspberry is a better color to describe it. It's tone-on-tone with a variation in texture. Another decent tie, just very "pinkish" for Jonathan. So, which will he choose, #1, #2, #3, or none of them leaving me to embark on another tie shopping spree? Which would you pick? Now onto the flowers... magenta flowers? Oh dear...

0 comments: