BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Got Nothing

Yep, first blog post of the month. Why? Because the title says it all. I got nothing. Truly. Nothing. Nothing "interesting" has been going on. Do you want to hear about me patching the holes in the wallpaperless room so I can paint this weekend? I didn't think so. Do you want to hear about Nolan's orthodontist appointment, the community council meeting I attended, Miles' parent teacher conference (okay, maybe I will post about that, but it's not exciting), our 2011 taxes, or the road construction that makes getting out of my neighborhood miserable? I didn't think so. Perhaps the most exciting thing I have to report is that Dan hasn't gotten any flat tires recently (no, Jonathan making it to region solo/ensemble is much more brag worthy... a "1" is the highest score you can get and he got a "1+". That's definitely brag worthy!). There are more interesting things of the horizon... a semi-formal dance, the awarding of the "Galileo" pin, etc, but they are coming and not here yet!

So, until then, here's a dorky picture of me, Nolan, and Miles taken in December. I was giving Nolan a shoulder ride who, in turn, was giving Miles a shoulder ride. Together, they both are quite heavy.

0 comments: