Jonathan is in the Utah Valley Youth Symphony. He performs with the Philharmonia group. Last week was their first concert of the season! He had a nice size solo in the movement of Beethoven's Seventh Symphony that they performed. He sounded lovely and I wish I could have listened to him longer! I didn't get a recording of his solo because I only have 2 hands, but I did get some pictures!
Keeping his reed wet while waiting for his turn to play!Click on this picture! Jonathan makes some evil face while he plays!
Jonathan and some of his friends who are also in UVYSO... Aaron (bassoon), Alea (flute on the left), and Stephanie (oboe) .
Jonathan recently auditioned for the Utah All-State High School Band. Last week, he found out that not only did he make the All-State band, but he's a first clarinet! All-State Band is in January.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
UVYSO
Posted by squidlover at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment