Last Wednesday I took Miles to Cornbelly's for the fourth and final time for the year. It was freezing, and rainy, and cold, and wet, and drizzley, and frigid, and miserable weather. Did I mention that it was wet and cold? Did the weather bother Miles? Not in the least. He had a great time doing everything that he likes at Cornbellys while I was desperate for him to get bored or cold and want to leave. The only good thing about Cornbelly's on a nasty weather day was that the place was deserted so Miles didn't have to wait in line. After 2 hours, Miles agreed to go home. He loved, loved Cornbelly's.
I did take my favorite Cornbelly's picture on Wednesday. It's of Miles in the rat maze peering out the plexiglass window (while I was trying not to think about how many different bacteria, viruses, etc. that he happily exposed himself to...
Monday, November 4, 2013
Last Cornbelly's Visit
Posted by squidlover at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment