Nearly 12 years ago, I brought home a salt-crusted rock that I found on the shore of the Dead Sea. While we lived in Pleasant Grove, the salty rock was displayed on the "purple and white things" shelf in the dining area. When we moved, I didn't want those items together anymore and so while I was trying to decided what I did want, I put the salty rock on a shelf in a closet. Yesterday, this is what I found...That is my special Dead Sea rock, however it is no longer salt crusted. Evidently, my little friend pushed something over to the closet and climbed up on it and got my rock down. He then proceeded to lick all the salt off my rock. Sad. My "special" rock is no longer special to me- now it is just a rock. Miles is happy to add it to his collection.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
It Wasn't Just Any Rock
Posted by squidlover at 7:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment