Saturday was MegaDiamond's annual family day at Lagoon. This year we all went. We slimed Miles up really good with sunblock and put him in the backpack and hoped for the best. Everyone had a great day. It wasn't too hot and the lines were pretty short. Miles loved looking at all the rides while the boys liked riding them! Miles did ride the train and carousel, but his favorite part of the day was eating! He loved his Push-up!
Headed into the park for a fun day!
First ride... the Cliffhanger. Jonathan and Nolan got soaked!
Yummy! The Best part of the day!
Riding Rattlesnake rapids with Lynn and Janeal.
The Jet Star is a perennial favorite!
I forced Jonathan and Nolan to ride the carousel so I could get this picture.
It took a while, but I found some geese-poop-free grass that I could set Miles down on. After being held or in the backpack for 7 hours, he loved his freedom!
0 comments:
Post a Comment