BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

House Update!

The Lindon house is coming along! We have 6 rooms completely ready to be moved into! Nolan's room has been painted. Jonathan's room is clean. The computer, guest. and living rooms are ready. Miles' room was painted last night! The dining room and both family rooms just need the walls washed. All the downstairs carpets have been cleaned. We declared defeat on the upstairs family room carpet and will be replacing it. I ordered the granite countertop yesterday. The fish wallpaper in the downstairs bathroom will be stripped today! I've cleaned 17 blinds and have 9 to go. We haven't touched our bedroom, the up or downstairs laundry rooms, or any bathrooms yet. Yesterday I found some good house news! I finally closely examined the upstairs laundry room and found that the "ugly wallpaper" wasn't wallpaper! It is just a really ugly faux-finish paint job (with an ugly wallpaper border) that I can easily take care of! So, little by little, the clean-up/fix-up is coming along. Our hopeful move-in date is June 20th. Pictures coming...

0 comments: