Boy, am I ever behind on my blog! I'm running a million miles an hour from 6 a.m. to after 10 p.m. Today I am going to do some serious catch-up!
Jonathan turned 14 a little over a week ago. This year he needed a new bike. He's grown so much that his old bike's frame was just too tiny! So he and Dan went to the bike shop and picked him out a sweet new ride. His birthday was on a Sunday so he had quite the busy day... last day as Deacon's quorum president, ordained a Teacher, received his Duty to God Deacon's certificate, and received his On My Honor award. Jonathan got to be the "dinner dictator" at Grandma's house... he chose spaghetti, homemade French bread, salad without tomatoes (that request was my favorite) and Oreo Cake. He had a great day!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Jonathan's Birthday
Posted by squidlover at 5:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment