Anyone know how to block me from a web site? Gymboree is getting far too much of Dan's paycheck and I'm having far to much fun giving it to them. Dan is not a believer in getting rid of stuff (I assume he inherited that from his family). We have all of the baby stuff since Jonathan was born. Jonathan and Nolan wore the same clothes from birth because they were born during the same season (spring). Skellington is going to be a fall baby and therefore, he needs seasonally-correct clothes (that means warm clothes!). Gymboree has been having great sales lately and I placed my third (yes, third) order in 2.5 weeks this morning.
This morning I found an email in my inbox from Gymboree saying that all sale items were an additional 20 percent. I got a 20% off coupon from them in the mail earlier this week, so I had to go see what was such a great deal that I couldn't pass up. I love getting name-brand clothes for less than Wal-Mart prices. Skellington is going to be one warm and stylin' little guy (now, if he only had a real name...).
Oh, I also got a Gymbuck from my purchase today. I that means I'll have to buy something else in a few weeks!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
How to Block a Web Site?
Posted by squidlover at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment