BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Less than Angelic at School

On Friday, Miles came home from school with a "yellow zone" behavior card.  Yellow is the second best behavior he could have, however, this is the first time Miles' behavior hasn't been in the "green zone."  I was curious what he'd done.  His teacher indicated that Miles dropped a toy on another student's head.  I asked Miles if he'd dropped a toy on a kid's head and he told me, "I not drop a toy on Tony's head.  I bonked him."  Knowing that there are some pretty heavy toys at Miles' school, I asked him what he'd "bonked" Tony with.  He answered, "an alligator."  Well, Miles and I had a little chat about being kind and not bonking other people in the head with toys because that could hurt someone.  For penance, Miles wrote a note to his teacher, "I will play nice" and had to tell Tony "sorry".  I still think the whole thing is pretty funny.

0 comments: