BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dollar Tree Oddities

On Friday I was in the local Dollar Tree buying some stuff to send up to Jonathan to help him endure the last bit of this semester.  Miles wasn't with me which meant he wasn't asking for something every 4.379 seconds so I had time to actually look at what is available for purchase at Dollar Tree.  You know, they sell some pretty unique items, including some that before Friday, I never knew existed.  Below are the Top 3 Strange Things for Sale at the Lindon Dollar Tree.

Number 3- Canned Strawberries.  Really?  There's a demand for canned strawberries?  I thought frozen ones were nasty enough.

Number 2- Canned Banana Cream Pie and Key Lime Pie Fillings.  That's just nasty.  And they're made by Musselman's?  I thought they were legit.
Number 1- The Home Drug Testing Kit for Marijuana!  Wow!  And for only a dollar you can have peace of mind that your teenager really is just stupid and not high!


 

0 comments: