BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I am SO Not Perfect...

Today was a work day- a cleaning out closets and taking carp to DI day; an attacking the massive mountain of laundry day; a dealing with the basement day.  Yuck-beyond-all-yucks to the basement.  Undeniably, I've been really bad at putting things away downstairs.  I rarely go downstairs so I generally don't care how it looks, but even I couldn't ignore the mess any longer.  I bucked up, set a stopwatch and got to work.  In my disaster were Halloween costumes, Thanksgiving decorations, sewing stuff, food storage, and all sorts of random things.  It was quite a task, but 1:53:34.3 later, I finished.  The basement pit went from this

to this:
Such an improvement.  Dare I say, "Never again will I let stuff get so out of control"?  Maybe; but past history indicates that perfection in this area will be long in coming.

0 comments: