BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School

School starts this week! Nolan begins school tomorrow at a new school. He's in Seventh Grade this year and will be attending Oak Canyon Junior High. He went to the open house last Thursday and left feeling a bit overwhelmed. Tomorrow only the Seventh Graders go to school for a half day to help them acclimate to their new "home away from home". He's been studying the school map and memorized his locker combination so I know he'll do fine!
Jonathan starts school on Tuesday as a Junior at Timpanogos High School. He's taking a beast-load of classes and is looking forward to school dances this year. On "A" days, Jonathan's classes start at 6 a.m. He gets to sleep in on "B" days and doesn't start until 6:30 a.m. Ugh! He'd better get his driver's license soon so I don't have to drive him much longer. Last year when I took the "Back to School" pictures of Jonathan, he was all business. This year he's feeling more confident about high school and had me take the silliest pictures.

0 comments: