I have Dan to thank for it. Tomorrow I am flying to California for my grandma's funeral. The original plan was that we all would go to the funeral and we would drive. The weather over the Sierra is not being cooperative and either the interstate has been closed due to zero visibility or there have been miles of chain control in place. We decided that the safest option was for me to fly to California and go to the funeral by myself. Dan will be staying home and playing Mr. Mom. Here's where it gets good. I asked Dan what his plans are for Thursday. He said that he is going to work from home! He must not realize that maybe he'll have 5 minutes of uninterrupted time to "work" with Miles around. Work from home? Really? Hahahaha!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment