BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oops! He Did it Again!

Term 2 is over and, once again, Jonathan got straight A's. This time it came down to the wire in a few classes, but he pulled it off. He learned that 10 points of extra credit can make a difference. His geometry grade went from an A- to an A with those 10 points. His AP Geography grade was a 92%... an A-... but his teacher is slow at recording grades and in the end, he got at 96%! Good job! Right now, I love his "second week of Term 3" GPA... must put in disclaimer... his band teacher has the grades all messed up... His current GPA is a 2.2833! Hahaha! He has a C in one band class, and F's in the other 2. I think it's funny to see Jonathan failing band, but only because I know his teacher has screwed up the grades instead of Jonathan screwing up the class! By tomorrow, he'll be back to the standard, regular, plain-old-boring 4.0000!

0 comments: