BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Groceries, Again

First, let me start off by saying that my favorite grocery store where I get nearly all my killer deals has been sold and will no longer be Albertsons at the end of the month. I'm sad! Where will I get all the awesome scores when Albertsons becomes Ridleys? Needless to say, I'm preparing for the change and stocking up while I can. For example, last week I bought 4 boxes of shredded wheat (bite size and lightly frosted!) and paid $2.12 out of pocket and got back a $3 "like cash" coupon. I did that deal 4 times and ended up with 16 boxes of cereal that I paid $8.48 for and got back $12 in "like cash" coupons. Yesterday I bought 20 single serving size containers of Yoplait and paid .78 total! Today I bought 2 14oz. boxes of Cheerios, 3 4-pack Yoplait yogurts, and 12 cans of Progresso soup and paid $2.85 and got back a $5 "like cash" coupon. I'm taking advantage of the steals while I can because before long, Albertsons will be gone...

0 comments: