Last night Miles was parading around the basement with a flag and smacked Jonathan in the head with it. Jonathan responded by calling his 14-month-old brother an "idiot". That brought out the "mama bear" in me and made me mad. Jonathan is off his standard sleep schedule and can't deal with life. Guess what he's going back to tonight?
Yesterday I wasn't watching where I was walking and kicked a table that was in a weird place in the family room. I broke my middle toe, left foot. My favorite EMT is in California for Christmas Break and wouldn't come back here to tape my toe for me. I bet it heals with a bump because I had to tape it myself. :(
I laughed so hard today in Sharing Time that I thought I was going to die! There is a class of 5-year-olds that is funny-naughty! Every week they do something that makes me laugh and feel grateful that I do not teach that class! This week, Sammy was asked what his favorite church song to sing was (and for this little guy, specifying church song is necessary!). Sammy was having a hard time coming up with a song. "Snowman" song was suggested to which he replied, "No Way! I HATE that song". Well, he wasn't able to come up with a song before his good buddy Brigham shouted out "Just sing something already"! It was hilarious.
Today I said good-bye to my Sunbeam class. They've been a riot to teach and I've loved almost every minute of it. As of now, I am the nursery leader for the youngest kids. Miles will join me in there soon!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Random Ramblings
Posted by squidlover at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment