This year I decided to make Jonathan and Nolan fleece NASCAR pajama pants for Christmas. Thanks to my mom, they turned out just fine. I told Jonathan the story of "Pumpkin Saves the Pajama Pants" and he thought it was really funny (I followed the directions, but somehow the legs became the waist/crotch and the waist/crotch became the legs! I called my mom to bail me out and, via the phone, she was able to do just that!). Anyway, I finished Jonathan and Nolan's pants and showed them to Dan who told me that ALL the boys needed them and that I needed to make Miles a pair. Well, I had leftover fabric, so I did. Then I got to thinking that Dan said "ALL the boys" and that meant he needed NASCAR pajama pants, so I made him a pair too!
Do you like Dan's new biking jersey? I found it for a killer price and bought it as a joke for him! It is so not Dan!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
My Gift to ALL the Boys
Posted by squidlover at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment