I am so tired I could fall on my face! Miles has been a fantastic sleeper since birth until last month. I don't know what his deal is, but he won't sleep anymore. Last night was the absolute worst... he was up at 10 p.m., 11 p.m. midnight, 1 a.m., 2 a.m., 3 a.m., 4 a.m., and 5 a.m. I want to scream! The most annoying part about his awful sleeping is that he can sleep all day long today, but not me... I've up for the day and have to get the big boys off to school, then Nolan has his 4th grade program at 9:15 a.m., I have a haircut at 12:30 p.m, Jonathan is out of school at 2:20, then he has percussion at 3:10, Nolan is out at 3:10 as well. Jonathan gets picked up from percussion at 4:10 , then there is a wedding reception this evening. Yuck! It's going to be a long day!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment